Friday, December 24, 2010

What if God was one of us.......

I guess this is the time of year when we all are supposed to be thinking about God. I think about God all the time. I talk to God all the time. Were cool like that. And its the time of year I guess, that makes me kinda wonder what He would be into. I mean, Im pretty positive he would love FaceBook. And dirty jokes. Especially dick jokes. He would love to make us laugh till we pissed our pants, then He'd be the first to tell everybody. I think He's a hugger, and he's got really great dental hygiene. He loves sweets, and his cholesterol may be a bit high. He would love those Vibram FiveFinger shoes, but He really never dug Birkinstocks, contrary to popular belief. He loves rock&roll, and He tolerates rap, but only because He likes cannibis.He isnt fond of the word booty. Unless its used in pirate talk. And hes a great dancer. I think at times He has to stop himself cuz He may have a tendancy to wait to talk instead of listening. And He loves the smell of Old Spice. And he isnt a big wine drinker, but, every now and then he will take a sip of Bombay & 7 Up. I think He is most worried that we wont put our pride aside and let people love us. And I know He is really happy when we do.Yea, I dont think anyone would ever have a hard time recognizing Him. He is everything that makes us smile and feel. So whatever you are doing today, Im hoping that you will have a reason to smile. And if ya dont, hop on FaceBook. Thats where He finds his best dick jokes.

2 comments:

FanStacia said...

I don't think that God has to be one of us as long as he is in all of us. Just a little bit.

Iron Knight said...

I like your God. But I don't want him in me.